Here at the Farm we take the precautions we feel are necessary to deal with the Coronavirus pandemic. The safety of our employees & visitors is our number one priority.
All employees who work inside will be wearing masks daily to ensure the safety of all.
You must maintain your distance at all times even when outside.
There is a hand washing station outside the market & hand sanitizer is always available. We encourage your regular use.
We have not placed a limit on the number of people allowed on our premises. Our policy will change if we decide it is necessary or there are new or revised mandates from the State of New York.
We will keep you updated via Facebook and this website for changes regarding our Covid 19 policy.
We ask that you understand and follow our protocols during these unprecedented times.
A few important reminders for our Visitors:
- We will accept cash inside the building.
- Everyone must wear a mask inside the market.
- Masks are not required outside, but please keep 6 feet of distance from all other visitors except
those who are in your immediate party.
- Everyone will access our Farm through one entrance, and likewise all visitors will depart via an exit in a different location.
- These regulations may change or be adjusted, so be sure to be on the lookout for further updates & information before your visit to Baker Farm Market & U-Pick!